We are all familiar with the amazing iPhonECG that became a global social viral idea pandemic in January 2011. Dr. David Albert has just announced a Universal iCard ECG attachment for the iPhone & iPads after Alivecore’s clinical validation studies at University of Oklahoma. How about listening to a demonstration by the Dr. Albert …
Universal iCard ECG Features
- Records and stores the electrocardiogram (ECG) on the servers, data can be downloaded as .pdf file format by the physician in any part of the world.
- Extremely thin & small with size of a credit-card
- Made up of very low profile velcro (black and metallic red colors)
- Battery compartment on back of iCard (lasts for 150 hours)
- Attachment for iPhone 3GS iPhone4, iPad, and iPad 2 (all iOS devices)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance is still pending.
The Universal iCard ECG cost and sales will be announced after the 510(k) clearances.Update [7th July 2011] : Android ECG
Here, is an another update for Android users by Dr. David Albert. The demonstration below shows the Android ECG utilizing the iCard hardware and a Samsung Infuse 4G Android phone. It uses the iCard ECG hardware which is interchangable with iOS or Android devices.
Related Posts : Do read them too !
The Revolutionary iPhone ECG by Dr. David Albert.
12-Lead Diagnostic ECG Recording by Dr. Govindan Gopinathan